No Excuses

Animalia Paradoxa, 2018. 32"x44" Hand embroidery, wool and cotton on linen.
 Yes, I've been gone for a long time. The unicorn was finished last month.
Animalia Paradoxa, detail
Computer woes, philosophical difficulties, massive life changes have been happening. But I have had those before, and kept posting through it all. I don`t know what was different this time. But I am working on it. Some of you have found me on Facebook (and may have regretted it!) I am resolved to return to the realm of the well developed thought - don`t give up on me yet.


Comments

  1. Lovely to hear from you again, Heather! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to blogland. I was seriously wondering if you were o.k. Hope you have sorted out the troubles and are looking forward to a island summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear from you Heather. I love your well developed thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good to see your fabulous unicorn and you back in bloglandia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please forgive me for using word verification. The spam robots got to me.