On the Wall


There is much to report, but first off: I finished Chaos, Flow, Meanders. It took over nine months from conception to delivery! Just in time to be included in the show "Fork Off" at the Ladysmith Waterfront Art Gallery. This photo will give you an idea of how big it is.
Photo by Lyn Vasey
And here is the whole thing,
Chaos, Flow, Meanders (2019) hand embroidery, wool, silk, cotton on linen 44"(w) 68"(h)
Photo by James Emler
I just discovered that for some reason I have not been receiving notification of comments. I thought everyone had given me up for dead! Thank you to the stalwart readers who left comments in the last few months - they should now be posted. And a big raspberry to Blogger for making things difficult.

Comments

  1. I am so glad that you keep blogging. It is becoming less rewarding for me and more complicated lately. And this piece - wow and wow. Beautiful, intelligent, important work . Brava xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is big, congratulations & so good that it is being seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice to find you back here, I tried to leave a comment but Blogger denied me access!! Love the first photo and the work is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please forgive me for using word verification. The spam robots got to me.