Not To Worry

It's been a bear of a week - forest fires, heat wave, my Mom came to visit, my landlord came to visit, the water ran out, the dogs have been licking incessantly and developing hot spots, I lost my wallet (and found it again, thank you lovely people in Parksville), I haven't been able to do any work except harvest garlic, blah, blah, etc. etc.
But I'm still here, and hoping for a new week with calm time to stitch. And I have nothing to complain about, really. Prayers for the rest of the world.

Comments

  1. I know! I'm feeling it too. It's hard not to complain when things aren't going right and are out of your control. Hope you find peace in your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Reality, what a concept" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:17 AM

    the cycle of life - lets hope next week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and so it goes...x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please forgive me for using word verification. The spam robots got to me.