Men and More of Their Pants


Last year, I made what, surprisingly, became one of my most popular blog postings of all time. Maybe it was the provocative title, Men and Their Pants that led hapless Google searchers to me.

John, the owner of the much mended pair featured in that posting, recently brought another pair to be mended. These ones have got to be the grand champion of mended pants. They weight almost as much as three new pairs, so many patches and stitching have gone into them over the years.

Perhaps Calvin Klein would like to purchase them for his museum?

Sorry, Cal, John says he wants to be buried in these pants.


Comments

  1. glorious!
    i am laughing about the google search comment, oh ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. freaking gorgeous! these should end up in a museum someday, somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please forgive me for using word verification. The spam robots got to me.