Grateful


Best wishes to my American friends for a Happy Thanksgiving. Here in Canada, I am thankful for the flashes of colour in my snowy surroundings.

We'll need more than fig leaves to keep warm in this northern Eden. (This is the sign marking our driveway - E-Den is my brother's B&B.)

I picked rosehips for syrup and marmalade yesterday.

There won't be any fishing today. A good time to curl up in front of the wood stove and do a little stitching, or power up the laptop and read Bicycle Buddha - Carmen has written another inspiring chapter in her series on Karmic Economics.

Comments

  1. Can you post a recipe for your rosehips syrup and marmalade, please? My Grandmother use to make the syrup, but no one in the family ever got a written recipe from her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please forgive me for using word verification. The spam robots got to me.