Don't Worry

Oops, didn't intend to create such an alarm! But thank you all for your supportive comments. I will be keeping my blog, I just lost the formatting and thought that it might be a good time to re-do the whole thing.

I have been spending all waking hours in the garden and finally have practically everything up and growing. 42 tomato plants a foot high, eggplant, tomatillos and peppers in the greenhouse, 5 rows of potatoes, 4 of leeks and onions, shallots, 100 garlic, 1 row each of spinach, swiss chard, mesclun, Drunken Woman lettuce, peas, fava beans, kale, carrots, beets, parsnips, 2 pyramids of scarlet runner beans, two rows of Black Turtle beans, 4 kinds of squash, 3 rows of sweet corn, raspberries, strawberries and probably a few more things I've forgotten about all rampantly growing.

I think I'll have enough food for the summer!!

Pictures soon.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:35 PM

    So satisfying growing your own vegetables....Sounds like you have a wonderful veggie patch - and a lot of hard work! It is almost winter here and my veggie garden looks a bit bare - with leeks, onions, brassicas only, but today will be spent building a fence around it to keep my chickens out! Happy gardening. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Well, sounds like you're weaving a garden with rows of this and rows of that. Can't wait to see pictures.

    By the way, I concur with your other fans. Keep blogging. Easy for me to say since I'm not the one doing the blogging but I do check in regularly and enjoy reading your thoughts. I've learned a lot over the past two years since you set up your site.

    Talk to you later. More fabric on the way from Mrs. Mandu and me. Jean-Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  3. You garden sounds lovely. Are you sure you weren't a farmer in your last life? I can't wait to see the fruits of your labour. AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope ou will post photos of your vegetable garden. And I really look forward to reading your thoughts for a long time in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please forgive me for using word verification. The spam robots got to me.