Swap-o-rama-rama is almost here!


I'm going just slightly crazy over the Swap-o-rama-rama. Actually I think I'm starting to scare people. But it's been pretty incredible how wonderful people have come forward just as we need them. We will have airbrushing, stencilling, embroidery and grommets and lacing tables, as well as 4 or 5 sewing stations. And there will be a workshop in printing on fabric with found objects, and demos on making underwear from t-shirts and reverse applique. I can hardly wait!

Conrad and I had a wacky picture of ourselves delivered to all the homes in Vancouver via an article in the Vancouver Courier. (I can't get the link to work, but here's the pic.) It's a good thing I've been working on dissolving my ego. (Actually, I was quite pleased with the article.)


The fashion show features the work of four amazing creative women: Wendy Van Reisen, Tagalong Sally, Gretchen Elsner, and Shawna Reibling. After we see their incredible inspirational clothes, swap participants will be invited to model their own new outfits on the runway.

And there will be DJs, baking from Uprising, and god knows how many surprises. I need a cool cloth on my forehead just thinking about it!!
The world is getting better already...

Comments